Monday, May 18, 2009

Long Time; No Hear

I'd forgotten I had a blog site (or 'blob' site as my boss calls them on occasion) until I was reminded today and inspired to start a serious attempt to post regular updates. Other people do it, surely it can't be that hard.

If that were true, I would have streams of posts here. Before this entry, I had more comments than posts, which I could prove if I kept them. I'm going to take that as a small, small win for me anyway and attribute my prior posting effort to lack of motivation.

I've started again now and will write this post to Lynne. If I fall off the blogging wagon I only have myself to blame, but I'm currently back on. All I should have to do now is think up interesting things to say without giving too much away. You never know who's looking at this stuff, or what they're doing with it.

No comments: